Monday, July 4, 2011

2011–4th of July Cookout at the Goulets

My sister (Cathy #1) is in from Washington State. She hasn’t been here since my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary in 2006. So after Kale and Kayla left on Sunday, Dave and I headed up to my parent’s for a family get-together… there were 46 Goulets in attendance!

We got a couple pictures with all the Goulet girls together, since that is such a rarity. Do you think we look alike??
I am so blessed to be a part of a big family.
I’m blessed to have my sweet, little family.  I looked out on the porch this morning and this is what I saw:
070411 (3)
I’m also blessed to have been born in this great nation.
I love this Country…  thank you, thank you, thank you to all the men and women who have fought and are defending Her today! God Bless America!
Happy Independence Day!


Kelley said...

What a neat picture! That is so great that you all got to be together! I think your baby sister looks like you.

Dorothy said...

Great pictures,Jacquie! Love the ones of all the sisters!! No, I don't think you look alike, each one is beautifully unique!!!! I love having two sisters, so it must be great to have so many!!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a wonderful picture Jacquie...I think you all look very much alike. :) blessings, marlene