I started this post last night, then the power went out ALL OVER TOWN. I finished it in the dark, and posted it this morning.
My friend, Jamie, posted this today and I thought it was fun, so I'm playing along. If you decide to play, too, leave me a comment, I'd love to read yours.
"35 odd things about me"
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No
2. Do you own a gun? Only a hot glue gun that hasn't been hot in years. Dave has several guns, of course.
3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? No caffeine for me.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or hot tea (I love Tulsi and Green Tea)
5. Do you do pushups? Yup!
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my anniversary ring that I got at the 10 year mark.
7. Favorite hobby? Is shopping a hobby?
8. Do you have A.D.D? Not that I know of.
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm late all the time!!!
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I can't believe they just did that on "House"; I need to get ready for bed; What AM I thinking about??
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Water, Water, and hot tea
12. Current worry right now? In a word, Tyler
13. Current hate right now? The complete lack of morals and values in our current political system. (Don't get me started)
14. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family all together (that's you, too, Kayla!)
15. Do you like to travel? I haven't done much, but have enjoyed the places I've been able to go.
16. What color shirt are you wearing? Red
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have. Can't see Dave going there.
18. Can you whistle? Mostly IN.
19. Favorite color? Green
20. If you could would you be a pirate? Is Johnny Depp in this equation?
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Can't remember the last time I sang in the shower. Lots of times I have the words of songs going on in my head while I'm in the shower and they're usually songs we sang in church the Sunday before.
22. Favorite girl's name? Chloe, Zoe, and Madison (never got the chance to name one)
23. Favorite boy's name? McLean (Dave's Mom's maiden name.) I wanted to use it, but never did. If I had it to do over, I would've named Tyler differently... he agrees!
24. What's in your pocket right now? The list I used at Walmart today for stuff for our church picnic on Sunday.
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? I'm with Jamie, I can't even remember one set.
26. Worst injury? I've never been seriously hurt, but I had a rough bike wreck when I was little and screamed all the way home (several blocks) for my momma. I was a bloody mess when she got to me. Another memorable injury was when I played basketball with our church one time and my own son (Kale) went up for a rebound against me and threw a HUGE elbow in my eye. I had a horrible black eye for a week or so. I came down with the flu at the same time and had to go to the doctor. It was a doctor I hadn't seen before and she thought I was covering up a domestic situation by "claiming" it was a basketball injury.
27. Do you love where you live? Yes. We live near town, but not in town. We have good neighbors and it's beautiful here.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Five
29. Who is your loudest friend? Can't think of one that I would say is loud. But, Jodi sneezes the quietest!
30. How many pets do you have? one.
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I think Dave might.
32. What is your Favorite Book? "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.
33. What's your favorite candy? Jelly Beans, Circus Peanuts, Dark Chocolate covered almonds. Oh, that list could get long.
34. Favorite Sports Team? I don't follow many "teams" any more.
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Can't I just sleep for 30 more minutes?