The moment many of us have been waiting for will be here in less than three days!!
The return of Jack Bauer. “24” was a victim of the writer’s strike and delayed Season 7 for a year. But, it’s set to begin again in mid January, and they’re wooing us with a 2-hour teaser this Sunday night.
Thanksgiving and Jack Bauer in the same week! Enough said.
If only Jack were real. He can do anything!
Here are a few random “facts” about Jack Bauer…
- Jack Bauer could get off the Lost Island in 24 hours.
- They say you can’t go a day without water. Jack has gone for 6 seasons.
- Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer sees the glass as a deadly weapon.
- Terrorists dread the day that Daylight Saving Time ends. Jack Bauer gets 25 hours in which to kill them.
- If Jack Bauer was President, he would protect the Secret Service.
- When bad things happen to good people, it’s probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer.
- Jack Bauer once arm-wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
- There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. The first two are Jack Bauer, and the third one is heart attack from hearing Jack Bauer is coming for them.
I’ll be tuned in Sunday night with full confidence that Jack will emerge as my hero once again.
By the end of those two action packed hours… I may just be down those 4 pounds!