Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jack is Back

The moment many of us have been waiting for will be here in less than three days!!

The return of Jack Bauer.Jack Bauer “24” was a victim of the writer’s strike and delayed Season 7 for a year.  But, it’s set to begin again in mid January, and they’re wooing us with a 2-hour teaser this Sunday night.

Thanksgiving and Jack Bauer in the same week!  Enough said.

If only Jack were real. He can do anything!

Here are a few random “facts” about Jack Bauer…

  • Jack Bauer could get off the Lost Island in 24 hours.
  • They say you can’t go a day without water.  Jack has gone for 6 seasons.
  • Some people see the glass as half full.  Others see it as half empty.  Jack Bauer sees the glass as a deadly weapon.
  • Terrorists dread the day that Daylight Saving Time ends. Jack Bauer gets 25 hours in which to kill them.
  • If Jack Bauer was President, he would protect the Secret Service.
  • When bad things happen to good people, it’s probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer.
  • Jack Bauer once arm-wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
  • There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. The first two are Jack Bauer, and the third one is heart attack from hearing Jack Bauer is coming for them.

I’ll be tuned in Sunday night with full confidence that Jack will emerge as my hero once again.

By the end of those two action packed hours… I may just be down those 4 pounds!

7 comments:

The Garners said...

This is so exciting--I can't wait!!! I love the Jack Bauer lists--they make me laugh!

beckylbranch said...

My husband is sooo excited for 24. He can't hardly stand to wait until the next one comes out!

Elizabeth said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am excited for your son. I am sure his anxiety is sooo high right now. This is a huge accomplishment for us.

Susie said...

Boy no one had better bother you come Sunday night. You might hire "Jack" to take them out if they did. Enjoyed reading your facts on Jack. We don't watch this show but I know lots of people love it. Enjoy Jacquie!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my, you and my sister need to get together. I think she's secretly in love with Jack! blessings, marlene

Kelly said...

You are so funny! Mom and Dad are equally as excited about 24. Scott likes it too but I've never seen it and I think I'll have to avoid it - I'm already filled to the brim with TV shows. ha!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I love 24. I've missed it!

Your Jack Bauer facts cracked me up.