Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Solid Rock

election2008

Today is Election Day.  It’s hard to believe this is my seventh Presidential election.  That makes me feel a little old as well as the fact that both my children are now registered voters.  I am grateful for the right to vote even though I may or may not be happy with the outcome.

One thing I know for sure, no matter what the results of the election are, God is still on the throne and I can trust Him.  I am His and He is mine…

In Christ Alone - Travis Cottrell

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”       (2 Chronicles 7:14)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Jacquie, I've seen your comments on my sis's blog and decided to check yours out. I'm sure the election is on many minds tonight. We just have to keep telling ourselves that no matter the outcome God is always in control.

I enjoyed looking at your photos. Seeing Blanchard springs caverns was fun to see. I haven't been there in years. Your fall color photos were pretty too!

In His Army said...

Great reminder, Jacquie, Thanks for the encouragement...