Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

363–Women of Joy–Day 2

Another great day!!! I actually saw a sunrise from my hotel room this morning.
043011 (6)
Worship was amazing this morning.  Here we were on the front row bright and early this morning (poor quality, but - Stacie, me, JoJo, and Stacie’s mom, Cheri)…
043011 (3)
This evening before the “Casting Crowns” concert, I stood in line for over 2 hours to preregister for next year. 

043011 (9)043011 (10)
We’ll have five in our group… we’ve added our friend, Lorna, and my TWO girls are planning to go! I am SO excited about that!
The highlight of our day was the concert… they were so good! (I know it was for women, but I really was wishing Tyler was there with me tonight. He would’ve LOVED it!)
043011 (7)
We’ll have one more service in the morning and then we’ll be heading home.  (Is it okay that I’ve missed My Maddie??)
PS - #364 people!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You all must have gotten there SUPER early to get on the front row!

I've been to several different Christian group's concerts and they don't even come close to comparing to the way Casting Crowns leads worship! I wouldn't even call it a concert!

I would venture to guess that your Miss Maddie is missing you too!

Dorothy said...

So glad you are having a wonderful experience! Next year will be even better with your 'girls' there!

DaisyGirl said...

I'm going to miss your daily posts!! I always enjoy them! Have a happy Sunday!

Kelley said...

I bet it was so fun, up lifting, amazing and more! I think it sounds awesome!

Susan Leonard said...

I love all of your posts. Haven't been the computer in awhile. Glad you had a wonderful time at WOJ. I've heard alot of positive comments. I do the scrapbooking Project 365 - I LOVE IT! It is so cool to go back and look at the year... Glad you did the daily posts...some days it is tough to do! YOU GO! Hope you keep it up. :-)