- It takes a sweet forever to get in and get out.
- You can never find everything you went in for. (They stock something long enough for you to get dependent on it and then they yank it from the shelf.)
- You run in for a thing or two and leave with a cart load.
- You ALWAYS forget something.
- Plastic bags. Enough said.
- From start to finish – you handle an item SIX times. Count ‘em… 1) Off the shelf into the cart. 2) Out of the cart onto the conveyor. 3) Move back into the cart. 4) Move from cart to trunk. 5) Move from trunk to kitchen. 6) Finally put it away!
- Once you’re done, you realize you’ll have to do it again in a week!
1 week ago