Today was a good day, because…
1) Mondays are busy – that made the work day fly by!
2) Kale called me before work just to talk – that made me feel special.
3) I had lunch with Tyler – that made me smile!
4) Did a little “shopping” with Kayla via texting and email – that made me miss her a little more!
5) My bedding for the new spare bedroom came in – that means the next thing is paint.
6) Opened a fun thank you card from a high school graduate – that took me on a trip down memory lane.
I snapped my “today photo” this morning after Steve came in to my office and told me to go outside and look at the sky. My first thought was… “oh great! we’re about to be blown away by a tornado!” But this is what I saw: