Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

183–Something to Look Forward To

I was pretty excited to get this in the mail today…

110110 (1)

Back in April, I registered Jodi and myself for the Women of Joy 2011 Conference in Branson and I just got the information today.  During the conference, from Friday night through Sunday morning, we will be hearing some great speakers and being led in worship by Charles Billingsly (who I love) and we’ll even have a concert by “Casting Crowns”.  I’m so excited about that since I haven’t even come down yet from the “MercyMe” concert. I’ve heard nothing but good things about these conferences, so I’m hoping that several women from our church will want to register and go in 2012. (The conference sells out for the next year within a day or two of the conference itself.  It’s crazy!)

110110 (2)

My picture didn’t turn out very good at all, but Maddie looks SO cute in her new boots and skinny jeans. Ha!!

5 comments:

The Garners said...

She DOES look so cute in her boots and jeans!

Jenn said...

My sister that lives in Pea Ridge goes to the WOJ in Branson every year and loves it!
I've gone to a Women of Faith, but there isn't a WOJ that is close enough to me :(

Love the new boots!

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute pic! I've heard that conference is ah-mazing!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Susie said...

The conference sounds great! I love Casting Crowns. I've also heard Charles Billingsley too.

Kelley said...

Sounds like a great conference! Maddie looks super cute in the boots.