Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

194–Girl’s Night

We had a girl’s night tonight.  But before we left, Maddie got a little attention from Tyler

111210 (5)

Then we headed to Chili’s for dinner.  Mostly, chips and guacamole.  There was a 20-30 minute wait, so we waited in the car.  Mads wanted to hold the “call buzzer” and was a little upset when I put it where we all could see it.

111210 (6)  Right after this picture, they buzzed us and I let her carry it in.

111210 (7)

111210 (9)

After supper, we made a quick trip to PetCo, then Walmart…for some fun in the holiday aisles.

111210 (3)111210 (11)

I don’t know who that woman is laughing like a goob in the background???

Then we went to TJ Maxx.  Mads got a new pair of slippers…

111210 (1)

… and they couldn’t be any cuter!!

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Girl's night out is always fun!!! Maddie is so cute. When are you going to get her for your grandchild?????

beckylbranch said...

She is adorable! Sounds like you gals had a blast..I love those Christmas hats? At PetCo? Those look really cute on her!

Kelley said...

Girl's nights are so fun! I love her new slippers. She is a doll.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love me some girls nights. :) blessings, marlene

ramlakmi said...

Cute...

Kayla said...

so glad yall get to have girls nights! although, i wish you and D could get some time alone sometimes, too.

maddie's smile just kills me. SOOOO cute!!