Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

187–A Sweet Day

Poor Daisy (the dog)… she’s home, but isn’t feeling very well after her surgery.

110510

But she’s getting lots of attention from David.

On another note, Tyler started a blog last night.  And, in my opinion, couldn’t have started it any better. Tyler has been very good at keeping my prayer life active over the years and there are no sweeter words than the words he wrote.  Let’s just say it’s been a very sweet day for this momma.

Now, everyone in our family (except for Dave) has a blog.  You can find all my peeps on my “Family and Friends” blog roll.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

oh her eyes in that picture kind of break my heart! poor thing!!!!

i couldn't more happy/proud for fest!!

Kimberley said...

oh happy day!! you've got a wonderful young man to call son. so happy for new beginnings! :)

Kelley said...

How beautiful! What a wonderful thing! Daisy the dog is breaking my heart too. I hope today is better.

The Garners said...

So proud of T! What a great first post. Now you just need to talk D into starting a blog!