Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

210–It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year #3

Tyler and David got out the Christmas tree after church tonight and let Daisy, Maddie and I do the rest…

112810 (1)

I LOVE the lighting that a Christmas tree gives off.  It’s one of the many things that I enjoy during the holidays.

Tonight when Maddie was hugging me “goodbye”, she said, “Don’t take down this Christmas tree, okay??”  It was so cute!! I promised her that I’d leave it up for her at least until Christmas.  That got a big smile!

I can’t believe it’s been a year, but today is Kale and Kayla’s first wedding anniversary.  Happy Anniversary to two people that I love with my whole heart!

KKW40_thumb[2]

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful tree! I love the glow of a Christmas tree with all the other lights out!

We put ours up this weekend also and I'm glad it's done! :D

Dorothy said...

Yes, it's that time of the year again! I like decorating and leaving it up until new year's day. Your tree is very pretty and I can see why Maddie wants you to leave it up! Happy Anniversary to Kale and Kayla!

Susie said...

A year already?!?! That is hard to believe.

Love your tree!

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a beautiful tree - it's going to be another week before I get mine up so I'll just enjoy yours for a while. :) blessings, marlene

Kimberley said...

beautiful tree!! and happy 1 year to kale and kayla!

Kayla said...

LOVE it!! next year, i WILL have a tree in the living room!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Your tree looks great! I love seeing a little kid look at a Christmas tree! And I love the light it gives off too.

Can't believe the K's have been married a WHOLE year already! WOW!

Kelley said...

What a beautiful tree! That Maddie says the cutest things. Happy Anniversary to the K's.

Betsy said...

Your Christmas tree looks so pretty! I wish I could take a good Christmas tree picture. Mine never look right.

I remember that you and I both were going wedding crazy about this time last year. It has been so much more relaxing this year, hasn't it?? :)