Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

001 – Izzy’s First Obedience Training Class

001

This evening, Izzy and I went to a dog obedience training class. She has shown a little aggression toward other dogs and I am concerned about that… especially since Kale and Kayla are bringing Bosley here this summer.  I want to make sure Izzy and Boz get along, so I’m getting a head start.

I knew that Izzy was already crate trained and leash trained, but she did every command the instructor asked of her.  I think the goal now is to train ME!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck with Izzy!!! I know you two are really enjoying her!

Kayla said...

love it! i bet our pups will be bffs!! :)

The Garners said...

Cute picture!

petrii said...

Hahaha isn't that always the case!! We need more training than they do. heehee

What a cutie pie!!! I hope the training goes well. Keep us updated.

Love you friend,
Dawn

Kelley said...

I love it! Izzy is so cute. I know why you love her so much.

Susie said...

Looks like Izzy enjoyed the car ride.