Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

010 – My Bedding

010

I thought I’d share my bedding with y’all.  I love the red, black, white and tan colors together.  Looking at it just makes me happy!

Now that Tyler has left his room empty, I need to start getting that room ready for guests.  My two favorite guests are supposed to be coming for the 4th of July!!  I’d like to put a queen sized bed in there since I have a full size bed in the other spare room.  But, I also want to keep an antique bed frame.  Have any of y’all ever converted a full size antique bed to a queen?

5 comments:

Becky said...

I haven't, but I do LUV your red, black and tan!

Kayla said...

Ahh...i love your bedding! I LOVE LOVE LOVE our bed in Kale's room! We don't need a new one, I promise! :)

Susie said...

Afraid not but I can see why you like your bedding.

Kelley said...

I love the colors in the bedding. I haven't converted a full sized bed to a queen. My mom did. She went to a furniture store and bought extenders that would old the bigger mattress in place. And she told me with the cell phone company that you had mentioned, she get's a lot of dropped calls and sometimes she gets voice mails a week later than when they were sent. Hope that helps.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Love the colors - I have red and yellow in my bedroom. :) Don't know about the bed...not sure how that would work. blessings, marlene