Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

028 – What My Day Looked Like

This is what Sunday mornings look like for me…

028I run the projection software…so this is my view from the “crows nest” before church starts as the worship team practices.  We’re SO blessed with talented people who give of their time each week to lead in our worship.

CIMG0924 After church and our traditional lunch at the Mexican restaurant, I went with Tyler and his friend, Erik, to see this…

jake-gyllenhaal-prince-of-persia-movie-poster_a

I have two things to say:

1.  I really liked it! If you liked “The Pirates of the Caribbean” (can you say Johnny Depp?), you’ll probably like “Prince of Persia”.

2.  I am ETERNALLY grateful I never saw “Brokeback Mountain” because Jake Gyllenhaal was definitely pleasing to the eye and having watched BBM would’ve totally ruined that aspect of the movie for me. AND he has some serious biceps in this movie. Uh huh.

After the movie, David and I headed to my parent’s house for a family cookout.  I got a couple of pictures before my battery died.

CIMG0925 CIMG0926 CIMG0927 CIMG0928   CIMG0931 CIMG0932 CIMG0933

We’re back home now and I’m super excited that I get to sleep in again in the morning! Yay for four day weekends.

5 comments:

The Garners said...

Fun--I've never seen the view from the "crow's nest"!
Have a great holiday Monday!

Chris said...

What a wonderful day you had! And may I say Blessed! You have a beautiful family! Enjoy your day off today!

Dorothy said...

Hi Jacquie,
What an intresting job you have! I know you enjoyed your lunch and your day! We are doing well. Very different so far from home!

Kelley said...

Your church is beautiful! What a wonderful job you have. I hope you have a great, restful weekend!

petrii said...

Jacquie,
What a beautiful church you go to!! So great that you are so involved too. I was just thinking as I was seeing the room from the view you see it from, how fun and beautiful it would be to worship together. Maybe one of these days we can do that since we don't live that far away from each other. We need to at least meet up in Branson some day for some fun.

Great pics!!!

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

PS Your dogs are so cute!!! Yep I know posting a comment on a different post. Confusing =) Love you!!