Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

003 – Last Awana Meeting and a Little Reality TV Update

003

Tonight was our last regular night of Awana for the year.  For the past 8 months we have had as many as twelve 3 and 4 year olds every Wednesday night for Cubbies.  They are so cute, and so full of energy!! I got this picture of one of our little ones after sliding down the slide… I loved the static in his hair!

After church, I got home in time to see who got voted off of American Idol.  I’ve picked Lee to win since the Top 24… and he’s in the Top 4.  I think it’ll be down to him and Crystal in the finals.

Speaking of reality TV…

Have y’all been watching Biggest Loser? This has been an interesting season. Last night was makeover night… I always love seeing how they look (and feel about themselves) afterward.

I’m SO rooting for the Cowboys on Amazing Race! Love them!

And I’m down to only a few hours left with Jack Bauer.  If y’all watched Monday night, O.M.G.!!! I wasn’t expecting that at the end.  All I can say is “don’t mess with Jack”.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

haha cute pic!

Umm...i miss Daris' hair!!!!!!!!!!! and i thought michael was adam richmond's twin (man vs. food)and i LOVED the surprise at the end! i feel a proposal coming soon. maybe at the finale???

Kelley said...

I love the picture of the little guy on the slide. The picture says it all. I didn't get to watch much tv last night, either. I was looking at my "sprinkle" items from school.

Susie said...

I'm with ya on Idol. Lee and Crystal as the last two for sure. At least I hope.