Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

064 – I Forgot to Take a Photo of “My Moment of the Day”

I went in to work this morning and had an appointment at lunch time at Mountain Home, so I called Tyler to see if he wanted to catch a quick bite for lunch. He was game, so he and a (cute, I might add) friend and Jodi and I met up to eat… and I forgot to get a picture for my #64 post. Ugh!

But, here are a few photos I took in my yard this evening…

070510 (1)070510 (2)We sure could use some rain!070510 (3) 070510 (4) Can you spot the deer in these last two photos?070510 (5)

Here’s a photo I took from a magazine of a hair cut that I REALLY like. What do y’all think??

Fall 2010 (1)

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Great flag pictures!

I hate when I forget to get a picture when I actually do something but I do it pretty often! haha

Did the friend happen to be a young lady???

We saw quite a few deer on the way home yesterday. I love that we can get a feeling of home here!

Unknown said...

I could only sot the deer in the second pic.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!!!

Susie said...

Cute doo! Is your hair longer than this? I think this would be cute with all those curls you have.

Chris said...

Love the hair, it would be so cute on you! My hair is straight as a board and doesn't even stay curled when I roll it....LOL yes, I saw the deer, this is like our front yard, we live in the middle of 100 acres and they love to roam as dusk settles in. Have a great week!

The Garners said...

Neat flag pictures!

And I love the hair style, too!

Dorothy said...

The hair-do is SO you! Saw the deer in the second picture. Loved the flag pictures!

Kelley said...

Love the hair! I saw the deer. Loved all of the pictures!