Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

074 – Almost Friday

Today was a pretty quiet day at work.  The “bug man” was coming to spray at the house today, so me and this girl…

Back Camera 

…spent the morning together in my office.  She likes to sit under my desk (under my feet) while she’s there. 

It’s been a busy week and I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend.  Tomorrow is Friday and JoJo and I have hair appointments after work.  Thank goodness!

Are there any good movies coming out this weekend???

2 comments:

Kayla said...

So cute! :) I kind of want to go see despicable me! I like the kiddie movies..

I want to see charlie st. cloud but its not out until the 30th.

Kelley said...

I took MK to see Toy Story 3. It was really sad in a way. She wouldn't have thought so, but a parent of kids who recently graduated would. I thought of the ladies I teach with whose sons had graduated. It would be hard to help them clean out their rooms and toss old toys. Lots of memories.