Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

071 – Crockpot Meal and Bad Bread

I wanted to make a meal for a family last night, so I put a roast in the crockpot before going to bed.  I also put some country white bread in my breadmaker… the roast (I hope) turned out fine…

071210 (3)

…but, here lately, this is about all my breadmaker does! What’s up with that?

 071210 (5)

Needless to say, the bread didn’t leave the house. Ha!

I spent the biggest part of my workday working on a slide show for a funeral at our church tomorrow.  It is always an incredible honor for me to be able to do this for a family that I care so much about. It’s one of the things I love about my job.  And I hope it helps, in some small way.

071210 (2)

6 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

The video will be such a blessing to the family! You are so talented Jacquie! Thanks for doing this for them! I know they will be so moved by all the pictures! And the added music will speak God's comfort to their hearts!

Mary L. Briggs said...

I love roast cooked in the crock pot. I'm sorry about your bread. I don't have a bread machine, so no advice for you there.

I know your slide show will be a special blessing for the family.

Kayla said...

Did the bread taste good?? I'm pretty positive my entire diet could consits of bread and I'd be just fine with it!

They will cherish that slideshow you've worked so hard on!

P.S. I had so much fun "seeing" yall last night! :)

Kelley said...

That is so wonderful what you are able to do for families. I don't have a bread maker, so I can't help on that one. Ha!

Becky said...

Gurl.....that bread looked pretty delish to me. I bet you made poor Dave eat it didn't you?!?!?! LOL

petrii said...

OH Jacquie,
What a blessing this will be to this family for sure. What a wonderful thing for you to be able to do to help these grieving families.

Blessings and love to you friend,
Dawn