Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

079 – Garden Goodies and Exciting News! (No, we’re not having another baby)

Look what came out of the garden and into my breakfast bowl today…

079

(We discovered that Izzy likes cantaloupe too!!)

And a couple more items thrilled me to no end today:

1.  I reserved plane tickets for two to Houston for Labor Day weekend!!  We’ll be seeing “the K’s” again in a month and a half!!  We may have to break out the shirts again, Kale.

070310 Kayla and Jacquie Kale and his t-shirt

2.  This was in my email inbox this morning.  It’s COMING!! …

photo

O Happy Day!

5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

I got that same message and I just STILL can't believe it! I'll believe it when I standing smack-dab in the middle of the housewares dept. (my favorite part of the store)!!

So glad you all are going to TEXAS!!

Kayla said...

I can't wait til yall get here!! Umm...i HATE that my stomach looks like that in that picture! yucko.

TJM! TJM! TJM! TJM! :) :) :) :)

Kelley said...

Oh what fun you guys are going having! I love TJM!

The Garners said...

I'm so glad y'all are going to TX for Labor Day--fun!

Lauren said...

Now, that my friend are things to get excited about. So fun!!!!! :)