Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

083 – School Shopping with a Kindergartner

This morning I went to “town” with my sister (Suzanne #3).  We met up with her daughter, Becca, and grandson, Noah.  Noah is quite a character.  He kept us laughing all day.  We had a fun time helping him pick out new clothes for kindergarten… then we went to lunch.  (Can you tell I love Chili’s?)

083 

When I got home, Tyler was here after he’d been to Ms. Charlsie’s to mow.  He brought his new dog… he’s trying her out for a week to see if she’ll fit in to his lifestyle.  I’m not sure it’s going to work out, but she’s a really sweet dog.

Back Camera

I’m sitting here with my laptop and guess who decided that she didn’t get enough attention from me today…

072410 (1)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

little Noah is too cute! and so is Daisy!!

Bosley does the same thing to me...only his chin is on my track pad and his paws on keys!! Sometimes he "ardvarks" on the keys and leaves us little messages! hehe

Kelley said...

Noah is so cute. Noah's age group is really funny. They will say anything. I bet it was fun getting him ready for school.

Susie said...

That last pic is too cute!

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a doll that Noah is....and the puppy too. :) blessings, marlene