Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

080 – Someone Give Daniel Boone His Coon-skin Hat Back

I have been going through and scanning LOTS of pictures for the Preacher's 25th anniversary celebration that’s coming up in just a few weeks. This was what my desk looked like today:

080

Jamie and Micaela’s mom sent that little black box full of fun photos and they brought back some great memories!! But, I am just going to be real with y’all.  This is me and David (and looks like our two Secret Service Agents) back in 1991:

Brenda Hopper Photo 1991

(I know you are still laughing.)

Dave says he thinks we might be getting ready to head out to a John Cougar concert.  I think it looks like there’s a large COON on my head!! Why in the world did he let me go out of the house looking like that???

9 comments:

Kayla said...

hahahahhaha!! I love it!

His Doorkeeper said...

There are just no words...........

Pastor Steve said...

You're fired!

Kimberley said...

I would be lying if I said I didn't chuckle. :)

I think we all have pictures like this, just aren't brave enough to post. :)

Becky said...

OMG.....I am peeing my pants!!!

Kelley said...

That is too cute! It does look like you have bodyguards.

Dorothy said...

Jacquie, I expect that was the "IN THING" at the time! All all that was your own thick, curly hair!

The Garners said...

I am CRYING/LAUGHING at the desk right now--EVERYTHING about this is FUNNY (lots of need for ALL CAPS here!) haha

Thanks for sharing.

And how funny is Pastor Steve's comment!?

I'm just thankful I wasn't wandering around in the background of that photo.

Renee Durow said...

Katelyn said you looked like you have been struck by lightning!! Ha Ha Ha!
Renee