Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

078 – Typical Monday

Today was a pretty typical Monday.  (Although this morning at work, several of our youth loaded up to go to church camp for the week.)

At noon, I went to my typical lunch spot:

078 

Then I ate my typical lunch:

IMG00250

I have to say I was missing those cookies today.  Trying to steer clear of them!!

After work, I headed to Walmart for groceries. (We’re down to crumbs.)

Flippin is a small town with a small Walmart.  But, I always see someone I know there and spend a little time talking.  Well today, I saw my sister, Suzanne #3, and chatted with her for a pretty long time (we haven’t caught up in a while).  Then I ran into my little brother, Kevin #10, and talked with him for a few minutes.  And a few minutes later, I ran into my sister, Valerie #4, and her son, Hunter.  There are only 11 of us Goulet kids… and FOUR of them were at the Flippin Walmart at the same time.  That’s not typical!

And to think my little sister, Kristin #11, came up last week for the Ranger Dealer Meeting and I didn’t even know she was in town until she left!! (I know, I know, you were BUSY, Kris!!)

6 comments:

Kimberley said...

That is funny. A mini-family reunion at Walmart. :)

The Garners said...

That's funny! You should have snapped a picture with each family member in a different area of the grocery store! haha

Lauren said...

HAHA!!!! Guess Wal-Mart was a family affair that day!!! HA!

Kayla said...

hehe love it!

Jenn said...

Too funny! Our small town Wal-mart is famous for people clogging up the aisles because they've pulled their carts over to chat!

Kelley said...

That is a scream. I have had family reunions at the wal-mart in Dardanelle too.