Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

098 – We Are So Blessed

We had a great day of worship today!  There was lots of singing:

Back CameraBack CameraBack CameraCIMG1246A video with quotes about what Steve and Judy mean to our church family:

Quote Video    

The most amazing poem written by one of our own – a man after God’s own heart (who would think that a big ole’ strappin’ farm-boy could write the most meaningful words while sitting on his tractor???):

Back Camera

And, of course, a great message:

CIMG1248

Afterward, we had a yummy BBQ lunch together.  There were lots of people there and several that I dearly love and don’t get to see very often.  So it was so good to visit with them – even though there just wasn’t much time to really catch up. 

A sweet memory was made today.

We are so blessed and God is GOOD!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Glad to hear you had a great service. The inside of your church is pretty!

Lauren said...

So glad you were able to honor Steve and Judy for their service. 25 years, so awesome and I know it was a sweet celebration!!!

Dorothy said...

I knew you were going to have a great day!!! Peace & Blessings!

His Doorkeeper said...

I am delighted you got some pictures. You know I am NEVER without my camera and I forgot it! Thank you Jacquie for all the work you and others did to make yesterday a wonderful day for us and to HONOR our God...the name above all names!!

You are a sweet blessing to us!

Kelley said...

What a wonderful way to honor Pastor Steve and Mrs. Judy. I bet the loved it!