Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

093 – My Baby Boy and My New Laundry Sorter (I’m a geek)

I have been on the hunt for a new laundry sorter since last week (I still haven’t fallen in love with a shower curtain either. Ha!).  So, I resorted to my old standby… Amazon!! I ordered it Friday night and got it today because I LOVE MY AMAZON PRIME membership.
080310

My baby boy happened to come by to visit his momma this evening, so he put it together for me.  It is SO much sturdier than my old one, BUT he informed me that the brackets in my old one will be weak and break if they were not hammered in good when I put it together.  What? I didn’t use a hammer, I just used my hands. Ha!! So that explains it.  Anyway, here’s my new organization-fix:

Back Camera Now to decide on that shower curtain…

6 comments:

Becky said...

You are sooooo funny!! You are a GEEK!!! LOL

Heather said...

OOOHHH! LOVE it! I like that one MUCH better than mine!!! Now I want a new one! :)

The Garners said...

Oooh--fun sorter! My kids would have a blast "driving" that around the house--maybe they'd toss some laundry in as they went by!

Kelley said...

That is something that I would do, ha! I love the new sorter.

Kelley said...

That is something that I would do, ha! I love the new sorter.

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a great laundry sorter! I'm jealous - I have no laundry room, just a closet. :( I order a lot from Amazon but don't have Amazon Prime - exactly what is it? blessings, marlene