Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

117 – Still Missing My Friday Night Peeps

I had another long and busy day today… I didn’t get home until about 7:30.  Dave was home when I got here (unusual for us) and we were both starved.  So we headed for town.  Since Chili’s was backed way up AGAIN we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for some good eatin’!

082710 

Please be in prayer for "The Preacher” as he travels back from India this weekend.  Then he and Judy will be off to Texas to see about his mother who is in the hospital.

Our Houston countdown is now at 1 week.  One week from today, I will have all my chicks gathered… it may be in “the K’s” nest, rather than mine, but that’s just fine by me!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Can't wait for you to post about the new house in Houston and how your kids are doing. There is a lot to do there.