Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

108 – The Countdown

108

I have this on my mind a lot lately. We’re down to 16 days left!!!  It’s gonna be a fun trip since Kale and Kayla are just about to move in to their new house…we’ll probably be helping them move while we are there.  We’re SO happy for them.

Tyler is flying off with friends tomorrow to go to New Jersey and New York for the weekend.  Must be nice!

(It’s looking like it’s going to be a too quiet weekend for me.  A movie may be in order.)

Oh, and TJ Maxx officially opens this Sunday morning at 8 AM.  I don’t know WHY they chose that time since they know I go to church and all.  I imagine it will be a mad-house anyway.  They’ll have to wait (at least a few hours) to get into my pocketbook.

7 comments:

Kayla said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I'm really hoping to be all settled in by the time yall get here so we can just hang out! We will see though.

Lucky little Tyler! I'm not sure I like that! hahaha!

I'm thinking your TJM will prob be better than this one here. If not, you might be in trouble! hehe

Betsy said...

Ooooo! Their house looks so nice! Y'all are going to have such a great time! :)

petrii said...

Jacquie,
Oh my.....how fun this is going to be for you, but you may not even come back to AR after you've been with your babies in their new house..... so happy for them!!

TJM where?

Have a Super day friend ~~ Dawn

Susie said...

I bet you are itching to get there. Looks like a beautiful house they are getting.

Lauren said...

Lots to look forward, visit with your kids, and TJ Maxx is opening. I think you just got a glimpse of heaven :)

The Garners said...

Y'all are going to have a blast!!! So glad you're going! If you fly out of LR and have time for lunch or something, let me know!

Kelley said...

That sounds like so much fun! There house looks beautiful from the outside!