Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

116 – Fun People

It was a long, busy day, but I got to spend this evening with some fun people.  I met Tyler, Daisy and Maddie at McD’s for dinner (Maddie chose).  Then we went to Jodi’s for a while.  Maddie had the best time finding all the outfits Jodi has accumulated over the years for her dogs.  She had Jodi put every outfit on poor little “Ava”.  I think Maddie thought it was like playing dolls. Ha!!

082610 (1) 082610 (2)

Jodi thought “Ava” looked evil with those eyes, so I’m posting this more photogenic picture of the little Chihuahua.  (Diva?)082610 (4)

9 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Love the sweater!!!! WOO WOO
Bobber needs one.....maybe a little larger!!

Kayla said...

haha!!! so cute!! she does SOOO much better with the clothes than boz!

this time next week..well...we may be moving! haha but yall will be with us :)

Kayla said...

oh, wait! i keep getting my days mixed up!

this time next week, I'll be going stir crazy waiting on yall to get here :)

The Garners said...

Oh, Alexee would have loved joining in on the fun of dressing Ava! That's cute!

Exciting night of BB tonight, wasn't it! I think this is the first time ever that Lane and I are cheering for different people.

Pastor Steve said...

There's a special place in hell for people who dress dogs up in clothing!

Susie said...

That last one is adorable! Such fun and cute pics!

Together We Save said...

Great pictures!! SO funny!!

Betsy said...

Hahaha!! Oh my gosh...bless that dog's heart!!

Kelley said...

My MK would have loved taking part in that!