Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

113 – Me and the Vet… We’re Like “This” and a “Big Brother” Review

I took this picture of Isabella this morning… I think she was checking the weather for me. Haha… look at her little hind quarters.

Back Camera

The poor thing has been SO itchy for a couple of months, but here in the last few weeks it has gotten out of control.  She keeps on licking and chewing on her paws and has just about made them bloody.  I did actually find a couple areas where she drew blood.  I have been really careful with her diet and have added some Omega-3s and Benadryl for some allergy relief.  But, so far nothing has helped.

So, we got in the car and headed for the vet’s office today…

082310 (5) Oral medication, an injection, shampoo, and a hefty vet bill later, we think it’s something (probably grass) that she’s coming in contact with.

082310 (3) I gave her a bath a little while ago and she is resting now.

082310 (1)

Can you see her sore little paws??? Bless her heart. I hope she’s feeling better soon.

If you are NOT a Big Brother fan… you will want to quit me here.

bb12 2010

I know that this is not going to be a popular opinion, but I am rooting for Brendon. 

Here’s my take. 

Yes, Rachel got obnoxious and was a little “rough around the edges”, but I really believe her and Brendon have been gunned for unjustly JUST because they had a show-mance.  They were open about it and didn’t hide it or try to game play with it, they just were honest about it.  They were perceived as being a “power couple” and were automatically gunned for.  What my Arkansas girl, Britney, has done is be completely dishonest to Brendon's face for the sake of game play.  That’s gonna bite her.  Matt is just sleazy with his ego and misleading the whole house that his wife has a rare disease (Ragan is gonna be SO upset when he realizes the lie).  I like Lane and Hayden just fine, but I think with all that Brendon (and Rachel) have gone through to stay in the game… he deserves it more than the rest who haven’t been targeted week after week after week.

That’s just where I’m at with the show… what do y’all think????

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I've missed you, Jacquie. I can't wait to catch up on what's been going on with you! I saw the pics of Kale and Kayla's new home. LOVE IT!

Kimberley said...

i have never gotten on the big brother bandwagon - never seen 1 episode. probably a good thing, i don't need another reality show in my lineup. :)

i hope your sweet doggie gets better soon!

Susie said...

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Cute pics of her.

Real Simple said...

hope your dog is better. We love our mini dach. thank you soo much for visiting my post and caring! Today was a day i could have layed on the couch and cried all day! It has rained for 2 days. which i ask for one day! i miss her so much. the older one is good, she did this last year. it is my baby that i miss. i know they will prayerfully learn to appreciate us parents the older they get. sorry this is a book. AS they say...this too shall pass. hmmm

Kelley said...

I hope your dog is feeling much better.

Kayla said...

love that picture of her! i can seriously see boz standing right up next to her! haha