Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

118 – Saturday With My Friday Night Peeps

I stayed home and did financial stuff this morning and then I spent most of my afternoon with Ms. Charlsie.  I love every minute with her… I seriously laugh at things she says or faces she makes for hours after I leave her.

Tonight we ate supper with Tyler and Daisy.  We had a waitress that seemed to forget everything she said she’d “be right back with”.  It was a loooonnnnngggg, but fun meal.

Back Camera  What’s up with my bushy hair???

Back Camera 

The perfect teeth people

Back Camera

Daisy got me this and handed it to me at supper tonight.  I thought it was just the sweetest thing!! One for me… and one for Isabella.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I think your hair is adorable! Is it naturally curly? I can so relate if it is! :D I have to put so much gunk in my hair for it not to be too poofy! Yours always looks good in the pictures that I have seen.

What a sweet gift!

Betsy said...

I think your hair looks cute! And those charms are so sweet. It looks like a fun night! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kayla said...

aw, thats so sweet of her!!

they are SOOO cute together!

Kelley said...

I love your hair! I think those charms are too cute! I don't know if Tyler and Daisy are a couple, but they sure would make a cute one. Just sayin